Why Choose Aluminum?
- Lower Maintenance – Dirt and salt do not affect aluminum like steel.
- Will Not Rust – Aluminum simply will not rust, making your trailer look newer longer.
- Better Resale – Since your trailer stays looking better longer it will have better resale value later on.
- Durable – No paint to scratch and finish will not fade or peel in sunlight.
- Easy to Handle – Many of our lightweight utility trailers can be moved with ease by hand.
- Better Fuel Economy – Lightweight aluminum trailers pull easier and requires less gas.
Aluminum vs. Wood Deck
- Higher resale value
- Longer lasting
- Won’t crack, rot, or splinter
- Easier to clean
Tough You Can Depend On
Tough. Durable. Quality. Bear Track aluminum trailers are designed and engineered to be the most dependable trailer on the market, ready for all kinds of abuse from your toughest jobs, work or play. From hauling your work equipment from job to job, to hauling your toys up the gnarly mountain pass for a weekend of adventure, Bear Track is your trailering solution.
A Warranty As Strong As the Trailer
We manufacture the toughest trailer, and to back that statement up we offer an industry leading 5 year limited warranty.